lunes, 26 de septiembre de 2011

Test

a)What was the most important work that Copernicus did?
b) Name the most important invention Galileo Galilei did.
c) Which law did Isaac Newton explain?
d) Who invented the powerful microscope?
e) Did William Harvey understood how muscles move? True-False.
f) Why people called Peter the Great?
g) Did Charles I win the war in England? True- False
h) How long was Louis XVI the absolute ruler of France?
i) Why Elizabeth I was respect and love by the people?
j) Why was Cardinal Richelieu the most powerful man in France even he was not the king?

2 comentarios:

  1. wow you are so active and interested :)

    This is great! I asure you with that attitude you will be having a lot of success in your future professional life.

    Keep the good spirit :)

    20/20

    ResponderEliminar
  2. thank u patrick! :D tomorrow I'll bring my micropscope in order to see if u can use it :)

    ResponderEliminar